| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Georgetown in August is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in August is dampish with rain periodically. A sizable 201.4mm (7.9in) of water is dropped during an average of 17 days.
- In August the skies in Georgetown are slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:54 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:24 long with an average length of 12:20.
- There are approximately 4:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Georgetown August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Georgetown, Guyana
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Georgetown:
- Fort De France, Martinique - 925.7 kms (575.2 miles) NNW
- Le Lamentin, France (Caribbean Islands - 920.8 kms (572.2 miles) NNW
- Charnocks, Barbados - 711.9 kms (442.4 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 551.2 kms (342.5 miles) NW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 621.8 kms (386.4 miles) NW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 807.6 kms (501.8 miles) WNW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 643.6 kms (400 miles) WNW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 614 kms (381.5 miles) WNW
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 368.4 kms (228.9 miles) W
- Timehri, Guyana - 35.1 kms (21.8 miles) SSW
- Santa Elena, Venezuela - 409.4 kms (254.4 miles) SW