| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Georgetown in February is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish with rain sometimes. Just 88.5mm (3.5in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 16 days.
- In February the blue above Georgetown is reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:00 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 5:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Georgetown February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Georgetown, Guyana
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Georgetown:
- Fort De France, Martinique - 925.7 kms (575.2 miles) NNW
- Le Lamentin, France (Caribbean Islands - 920.8 kms (572.2 miles) NNW
- Charnocks, Barbados - 711.9 kms (442.4 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 551.2 kms (342.5 miles) NW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 621.8 kms (386.4 miles) NW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 807.6 kms (501.8 miles) WNW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 643.6 kms (400 miles) WNW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 614 kms (381.5 miles) WNW
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 368.4 kms (228.9 miles) W
- Timehri, Guyana - 35.1 kms (21.8 miles) SSW
- Santa Elena, Venezuela - 409.4 kms (254.4 miles) SW